The Scout Association Kópar are looking for a Head teacher for our outdoorschool this summer 2021.
The perks with this job includes but not limited to a fun job with hard-working staff and fun kids aged around 8-12.
Your tasks as the Head teacher are:
- Organization and management of courses
- Create and track registrations
- Communication with parents
- Daily management
- Occasional tasks
Our requirements for the Head Teacher
- You must have great communications skills
- You must have great organizational skills and you can work independent
- Be 22 years old
- Management experience is not a requirement but it is a bonus
- Education that is useful in the job
- Experience of scouting or other youth work is a great bonus!
The application should be sent to email@example.com The application deadline is 26. march 2021.
For more application contact Heiða Hrönn Másdóttir at firstname.lastname@example.org